• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Utility Pack 1.0.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This tool originates from here

This is a Program I made that has 2 mini programs.

1- StringOrder Convetrer that converts string orders into their integer equivalents.
2- War3RegFixer , a tool that fixes registry entries of warcraft III.
Contents

Warcraft III Utility Pack 1.0.0 (Binary)

Level 8
This has NOTHING to do with loading time . . .

This is a program that has 2 tools.

the first one, StringOrder Converter is mostly meant for map/spell makers. And converts string orders into integers , which are faster. like "thunderbolt" == 852095.

The Second one fixes registry entries that warcraft uses. so if you haven't installed the game from the cd , you use War3RegFixer, to open maps by doulbe click,to be able to upgrade into newer versions (patch),to use 3rd party editors.

untitled7os.jpg

Level 3
I WOULD HATE U IF IT WOULD MIND 2 ME..... (really, i would)

amen!

I installed Warcraft3 and TFT and after that I reinstalled Windows and therefor there was no Registryentry for Wc3 ! But, dont ask me why, i could Update Wc3 AND run WEU!! but i could open Maps with doubleclick... So I thought i could use this tool!

I used the Reg-fixer, and see: I can't start Wc3 anymore, the regfixer deleted the roc key!maybe it was still saved anywhere! Now i have a problem: I dont have the Roc-Package anymore, and my roc Cd is broken! Tell me how to test my maps now ?? Tell me how to play anyway?? how to get a new Cd-Key or even a working Cd? Can U? greetings

Edit: I got a new Cd, now i just need 2 find my key ^^ ! do u have a key??

:( :( :( :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :( :( :( :idea:

Level 8
to get your cdkey you use a cdkey grabber.
search google for it.

I have tested reg. fixer on my own pc and it worked.
I will recheck it though.

EDIT:
but unfortunately i am missing both my warcraft cd's so will look a bit later...
EDIT2:
are you sure the tool was allowed to acces registry?

EDIT3:

Updated. StringOrder autoconverts as you type.
RegFixer is reprogrammed. everything is new.

PLEASE DOWNLOAD FROM THE ORIGINAL ADRESS. THE DOWNLOAD HERE IS OUTDATED!

Level 3
Great U put so much effort in my problem!! That was more than I could expect! I solved my primary Problem on my own, but thanks to your patch the Programm finally did the then it was supposed to do! Now my software comm. recognises the Programm! much ty, greedz!!
:wink: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D oh, and a 5/5 if i could!
Nice work!