• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Diablo 2 Systems & Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,
I have done my Diablo 2 Template for Warcraft 3

Contains These Systems:

- Load Game System (Respawns all enemies', removes all items without items in units' inventories, moves all heroes to the Rogue Encampment instantly, refreshes hit points & mana points when a saved game loaded.

- Town Portal System (There is no bugs, every player have self portals, everyone can use other player's portal, but can't perish. Only owner can perish portal. When a player summon a second portal, first portal perishes instantly.)

- Waypoint System (There is no bugs, created by dialog buttons, thats very orginal)

- Random Gold Coin System (There is no bugs. System have floating text function)

- Extra Inventory System (You can change your inventory's page by pressing "Left & Right Arrow" keys.

- Random Item System (Items dropping by enemies' levels. If you killing a 90 level unit, you have 27% chance to drop a unique item. 90x3/10 = 27. You can see magic items' and normal items' dropping chances in triggers)

- Diablo 2's Stat System (You can give 5 stat points when you gain level. Strength, dexterity, vitality, energy.)

- Classical Item Stacking System (Stacks Potions, portals etc.)

Contains These Resources:
- Lots of Diablo 2 Items With Icons (about 150-200 with unique items & icons)
- Some Voices & A Music Theme

Look, i have uploaded some images. With a screenshot.

Do Not Forget, This Is A Template For Making Great Warcraft Diablo 2 Maps

RAR PASSWORD: evolve2000

Attachments

• About Items 1.jpg
    About Items 1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 657
  • About Portals 1.jpg
    About Portals 1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 299
  • About Rects 1.jpg
    About Rects 1.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 975
  • About Triggers 1.jpg
    About Triggers 1.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 358
  • About Waypoint System 1.jpg
    About Waypoint System 1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 259
  • ScreenShot.jpg
    ScreenShot.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 420
  • Diablo 2 Warcraft Template.rar
    5.2 MB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Level 3
Kaitech[SanD];582024 said:
Wow, I'd love this! To make the perfect campaign now, people just have to throw together all the music and stuff!

Can I have permission to use just the icons in any maps I make to do with Diablo? Like for instance TDs and LoaPs?

icons are 64 px and some different... :D i don't think so that will be problem....

Level 17
I recieved 2 errors when opening the map then a critical error!

Error 1: Trigger Function does not exist in database: DisplayTextToPlayer

Error 2: Trigger Function does not exist in database: L

Critical Error: Not enough storage blah blah.

Program: c:\program files\warcraft iii\worldedit.exe
Object: .PAVCWETrifferFUnction@@

EDIT: Nevermind, found out what I needed to make it work!

EDIT 2: Nevermind first edit, I havn't! How the hell do I open it xD

Last edited:
Level 17
Sorry for multipost but I feel it's necessary!

Right, I just played the map, and here are my thoughts:

The inventory system is good, but not good enough sorry. I think a more effiecient inventory would be a case of picking up the item, have it moved to another unit on the map and and ability given to a spellbook called Items. From then on you know the drill :p

I could stack items! In the start I didn't find much, but managed to have 2 superior maces stacked, until I found that +60 damage ring VERY early.

Way too much drops. Every time I got into a battle I was having to clear my inventory out.

Gold drops are too often. I emerged victorious with 5 gold items!

The merc is horrible quite plainly. She can only patrol. My suggestion is that if she leaves range of say 800 of the hero she is instantly transported to him and forced to patrol him. She wouldn't follow me through portals or into either Crypts, not that she was needed.

Make it so you can switch between auras. Make a spellbook that has them as Activate/Deactivate costing 0 and draining 0, bu can only have 1 activated at a time (through trigger)

Those are my thoughts for now, I will go and play it again some time just to go over it again!

Level 3
Kaitech[SanD];582400 said:
Sorry for multip................

yes, you are completely right...
I wanted to made a diablo 2 map... i have worked about 2 months... but i noticed, i can't finish it in few months... and i dont have time.. i have joined work... so i want to someone can made it :D icon importing is very booring and hard job.. all the same someone can use imported icons :D

i think waypoint and portal systems are not bugged... someone can use them too...

Thanks for comment... you are right...

Level 3
Kaitech[SanD];582356 said:
I recieved 2 errors when opening the map then a critical error!

Error 1: Trigger Function does not exist in database: DisplayTextToPlayer

Error 2: Trigger Function does not exist in database: L

Critical Error: Not enough storage blah blah.

Program: c:\program files\warcraft iii\worldedit.exe
Object: .PAVCWETrifferFUnction@@

EDIT: Nevermind, found out what I needed to make it work!

EDIT 2: Nevermind first edit, I havn't! How the hell do I open it xD

I Have Used "World Editor Unlimited 1.18"

Level 11
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40760
The Sticky said:
What should I post?
Currently, only Jass Functions fall under this category.

A general rule; If you have to attach a file to the post, it probably shouldn't be here.

(Relating to Jass)
Also, Spells or In-game systems should be still posted in the Spells section, but function libraries or systems to aid with coding fit here.

Moved to spells and systems. And please, don't abuse the colour tag. use the [list] tag. And why is there a password on the rar?

Status
Not open for further replies.