• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

warcraft card game 2 (v.1.02)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

warcraft card game 2 (v.1.02) (Map)

Level 2
if any of you have wisited the war3maps website youll know im a lazy goober, heh and i get distracted from bigger projects quickly, well this may be one of thoose times

anyways i think this map isnt really that bad considering it took hardly any time at all to make. ill make a new version (eventually) and add more cards and a new type of match.

heres some hints if you dont want an advantage over everyone else dont not read:
1#: if its normally strong, its probably strong in this
2#: all units keep their normal abilities and mana which means things like mana burn kick but
3#: if you just played a good card dont over shadow it by playin a weaken, if you do and the weaken gets killed you might lose so you wouldve lost your winning streak :oops:

Level 2
im glad people liked it

now please excuse me a second......

WHOAH 109 DOWNLOADS!
thats 100 more than i expected

anyways a friend of mine has offered to be a tester and has discovered a small flaw, when a timer runs out you can lose =(

so there will be a new version with 2 modes the one in this and a match when you die you lose points untill you run out of em

Level 2
I'm sorry to say this, but I have to be honest. This map is terrible; even if this map only took you an hour, which I'm sure it did. The least you could have done to boost up the image of your map was to at least capitalize the beginnings of your sentences; or spell your words right. You can simply tell that this was something you did when you were just bored and had nothing to do; you can tell because all of the player locations are different sizes. Now, I will give you some credit for the fact that you completed this project in a very short amount of time. But all of the units are virtually unchanged from the actual Warcraft units, except their hit points. Sorry, but this is just not a good map, even for one that you just made in a few minutes.

Level 2
i understand what you mean i guess not everyone likes everything, to be honest i thid it refreshing that someone doesnt like it (im pretty used to it bcause of my other maps dont get much of a look at usually) but may i ask you something? later today im uploading 2.0 which is quite a bit bigger and can you at least tell me what yoy think of it, i belive you may rate it a bit better and hope you do as it took me quite a bit of time

edit: 302 downloads please excuse me while i pass out
edit 2: the new version may be a few more days, the new mode is playing up. trying to fix it
edit 3: its here! warcraft card game 2! in the next one ill add a summonable hero (hopefully)
edit 4: a major bug fix, including the leaderboard now works for all players and 2 units stregnth decreased as they were high, sorry that one was an accident

this will most likely be the last version as im working on alot of new stuff now