• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 4....

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
First map uploaded. New units/building for all races. Used custom skins from other members, If i had used your skin(s) please message me and tell me who you are so i can give you credit. Still adding more units/buildings.

Rest of stuff made by me.....

Map should be played with other people >>> more fun, since ai can't use new units.

Thnx to >>> Blizzard for making the game
To >>> Hive Workshops for letting me upload this map
People who i burrowed skins from but forgot to give credit for

All feedback is welcome
If you don't like the map don't download it>?
Still fixing some issues in the map tell me if you anything wrong

Keywords:
war craft, awesome, map, elite, 1337, this dude, custom, edited, I like nachos
Contents

Warcraft 4.... (Map)

Reviews
10:49, 18th Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
People who i burrowed skins from but forgot to give credit for
Seriously? If you use skins, then give credits to those who made them.

If you don't like the map don't download it>?
How can we know we don't like it if we don't download it?

Still fixing some issues in the map tell me if you anything wrong
What isn't wrong with this?
I mean... the races are near-standard, some units haven't been changed at all, some just have anther food cost (like peon and tauren), there are typo's, you've used a standard blizzard terrain, the map is not "melee" as one of your types say, your keywords are: "war craft, awesome, map, elite, 1337, this dude, custom, edited, I like nachos".

This isn't nearly enough to be approved.