• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 model to Starcraft 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Heey,

I have a little issue here, because I want to transfer a model called "Rocking Arthas", arthas with guitar and 2 speakers. But I could not find the texture of this model. So does anyone know?

P.S. Is this the right section to post this matter?

Level 7
He uses multiple ingame textures from WC3. Below is an image of all the ingame textures RockinArthas.mdx uses.

+Rep if helpful.

Attachments

• rockinarthas.PNG
    rockinarthas.PNG
    130.6 KB · Views: 449
Level 1
Well it helps very much, i have him rendered now... only the speakers and guitar opacity isn't right, it's solid, gonna need to think how to fix that but still thanks ;) also for your fast response ;)

Attachments

• Rocking Arthas Rendered.jpg
    Rocking Arthas Rendered.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 3,034
Level 7
You want to go to material editor, then double click each one until you find the correct texture. Once you find it you can go to the drag down menu at the bottom and there you should find Alpha, Transparent, etc,

Play around with it. Hope it helps!

Edit. Oops thats rendered in sc2 correct?

Level 1
I found my texture pretty fast, but I can't find anything like transparent, and the things with alpha as name did not work..

And about your ps, it works in SC2 except for the transparent thingy ;)

Attachments

• screenie.png
    screenie.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,500
  • Rocking Arthas.max
    720 KB · Views: 133
  • Ice3b.dds
    4.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.