1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Compete in Concept Art Contest - Bounty Hunter . May the best artist's bounty hunter execute!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Modeling Mini-Contest #5 - Familiar is up! Compete to design a pet companion to a lonely WC3 Hero of your preference.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The present for our Christmas Mini-Texturing Contest finally arrived. Check out the results!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 6th installment of our Music Contest just got fired up! Now with an Apocalyptic taste. Get started and compete in this musical battle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Looking to expand an altered melee race of yours? Join the Advanced Techtree Contest - Recycle, Revise, Reinvent contest!
    Dismiss Notice

Warcraft 3 model to Starcraft 2

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by Gliath, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Gliath

Gliath
    Heey,

I have a little issue here, because I want to transfer a model called "Rocking Arthas", arthas with guitar and 2 speakers. But I could not find the texture of this model. So does anyone know?

P.S. Is this the right section to post this matter?

2. asdfADRiAN

asdfADRiAN
    He uses multiple ingame textures from WC3. Below is an image of all the ingame textures RockinArthas.mdx uses.

+Rep if helpful.

Attached Files:

3. Gliath

Gliath
    Well it helps very much, i have him rendered now... only the speakers and guitar opacity isn't right, it's solid, gonna need to think how to fix that but still thanks ;) also for your fast response ;)

Attached Files:

4. asdfADRiAN

asdfADRiAN
    You want to go to material editor, then double click each one until you find the correct texture. Once you find it you can go to the drag down menu at the bottom and there you should find Alpha, Transparent, etc,

Play around with it. Hope it helps!

Edit. Oops thats rendered in sc2 correct?

5. Gliath

Gliath
    I found my texture pretty fast, but I can't find anything like transparent, and the things with alpha as name did not work..

And about your ps, it works in SC2 except for the transparent thingy ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011