• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warcraft 3 closes if i click a building which produces units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay I started messing around in the object editor, and made a few new spells and units, as far as heroes.

Everything was fine till suddenly, everytime i click at a building which is able to prouce a unit, W3THT closes instantly.

First I thougt its just at Human buildings, but the error appears on all races.

No Error Message, just instant shut down of W3.

Oh and it happens also if the CPU builds or uses such a building.

The only bulidings, producing units, that dont make W3 shut down is the very first building which produces workers. (sry dont know the english word)

I can't find out how to fix that kind of s***

Oh and if u need I could upload the map so that you can see by ur self.

OptikTiker

Level 5
Their are some things who cause this problem. Are you using many Trigger and/or custom units?

If you use any customs try removing them.

Level 2
I dont use any triggers, but I use 3 or 4 costume models and 1 costume skin.
But there are like so many units I costumized.

The thing is I tried removing all "self made" units but it didn't work, the last unit I costumized before the error appeared was the paladin, with should transform into an angel with a skill based on the metamorphosis into an angel, which I already removed and didnt make the issue disappear.

Level 5
After i deleted your custom heros the error is gone so the problem is one of them a wild guess its either Lady Vashj or that Heuschrenken thing.

Level 2
I'm gonna try to reimport both later, cause i got to do my training

don't think its the Heuschrecken thing cause I didn't change that one, but just in case I'm gonna reimport that one to.

Level 2
I fixed it, it was tiger-slicer.
The MoonPriest should turn into tiger-slicer, and i set the dependency equivalent from MoonPriest to Tiger and from Tiger to Moonpriest.

Damn it,such a stupid mistake!

Anyway thx 4 ya help guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.