• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Auto Refresher

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This tool originates from here

This program will automatically refresh your Warcraft III game (to put it on top of the list) so people join faster.
Supports custom colors and multiple names.

Instructions

Errors while trying to start the application?
Then you need .Net Version 2 Framework: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en

This program is very simple to use.
Set your hotkey (default F7) in preferences.
Set your port (if it detected an incorrect port) as the one set in game (Options -> Gameplay) in preferences.
Choose either simple or advanced names (selected tab will be used).
Fill in names and color (type color code in or double click on the color boxes).
Select a leave direction
Up: refreshers leave from bottom to top.
Down: refreshers leave from top to bottom.
Randomised: refreshers leave randomly.
Random: Randomly chooses one of the above 3.
Press your hotkey to autorefresh.

Notes
You do not have to save your colors, this is automatically done when you close the program. The "Save Colors As" is for saving the current setup so you can try different setups without having to remember all the color codes.
Using the color grey (AAAAAA) will allow you to have 15 characters.
Using the color white (FFFFFF) will allow you to have 13 characters.
Using any other color will allow you to have 5 characters.
Entering a value which has less than 6 characters into the color box will result in the value being padded to the right with F's. eg. "99" becomes "99FFFF"

Keywords:
warcraft, III, 3, auto, refresher, color, custom, name, apple
Contents

Warcraft 3 Auto Refresher (Binary)

Reviews
23:28, 27th Dec 2008 Ralle: Due to previous doubts about your software, I require you to attach the source code or send it to prove the innocence of this program.

M

23:28, 27th Dec 2008
Ralle: Due to previous doubts about your software, I require you to attach the source code or send it to prove the innocence of this program.

Level 2
lol wont work

regardless of what hotkey I use, and its not one where the box comes up saying that hotkey cannot be saved, I cant use the refresher. It just won't refresh. Is there truly NO refresher for windows vista?

Level 2
lol its DOESNT! I'm probably doing something wrong but these instructions are vague. I set the names, colors, and then the hotkey. Afterwards i merely X it out? then it save? Once its Xed out can i jut go on WC3, host a game, and click the hotkey? I've attempted that many times and nothing happens.

Level 3
listen now, heres a tutorial that is MEGA EASY.

when you download it you simply open it, dont change the name nor color or anything just let it be.

then you keep it open and go into battlenet and press f7 if you havent changed anything and only opened it, thats all you gotta do, close it when you dont need it again

Level 1
ya i cant even start it up. its says sumthin about an error and terminates. what i do?!

now the peice of crap has errors when it turns on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
About the number of characters. It uses character codes. For example |cffAAAAAAyourtext|r Since AAAAAA is the default it just doesnt use the code at all. This allows you to have more text. But with colored ones. |cffA9BB07meiscolored|r. You get less text room.
|cffFFFFFF|r = 12 characters, you get much less room for your text.

Also you saying it doesn't work. Go to preferences and make sure the port matches the port you use for WC3, that is also where you change hotkey people!

Level 1
I downloaded it, but it doesnt work... Heres what it says:
Setup cannot continue because this version of the .NET framework is incompatible with a previously installed one. For more information see blablabla

Level 1
hey um lil help for a noob here

yea um see i just got the hosting ability xD but i heard "oh u need it noob host" "AR lets ppl join faster >.>" ect. well i dl it and open it up but its nothing but codes and symbols wat am i doing wrong here? i dont even know were in options i can set it as a hotkey im a noob at this can sm 1 pls give detailed instructions for my problems?

EDIT:
having trouble here see its only running as word pad as numbers code symbols ect.
+i cant find were i can hotkey in wc3 options im realy confused pls help me

Last edited by a moderator: