• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warcraft 2 Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Good day to everyone!

I was planning on creating a warcraft 3 campaign about the story of Tides of Darkness and Beyond the dark portal (Warcraft 2 Campaigns)

Though the resources I could find here in hive aren't that complete (say for example the Orc units) It would be really a great help if ever someone could create them.. As for now, I can't find :

- an Elven Destroyer
- peon without shoes
- grunt with 2 shoulder pads
- axe thrower with team color in his arm bands and legs

looks like I've been asking many.. I haven't visited other modding sites and I've been in Hive for so long.It just so happens that I only started joining this community now.

Thanks for anyone who would reply here.. I would be really glad even if no one would create those models I ask.. (I've been a first time member and started asking a lot of things...XD)

Level 2
aw. sorry.. it wasnt supposed to be a double post.. it so happens only that your message came earlier.. btw I'm on it.. thanks for reminding.XD

Level 2
a low poly, small size (i mean kb) axe.. as much as possible, the one that looks the same as the wc3 grunt's axe. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.