• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WarCraft 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, I’m currently working on a Warcraft 1.5 Campaign. It’s a story about how a small army of Human's Elves and Dwarves come together to fight a common evil and set an example to the leaders of their countries. I want the units to be more like Warcraft 2. I need a Paladin (Horse, Hammer, and Shield) and many more. I am also open to suggestions and general help. If anyone is interested in helping in this map, Email me @ [email protected] Don’t be shy I’m a bit of a newb and need help with maps, voice cover’s and triggers, as far as unit data my cousin and I will have that covered.

Level 25
If its Warcraft 1.5, then there NEEDS to be a level with the humans fleeing from the orcish Horde which has just destroyed their homeland of Stormwind

They didn't set much of an example though, the Stormwind humans just fleed the Horde, the dwarves got their homeland sorta attacked, and the elves allied because forest trolls and all

Level 2
Well Azeroth (as it’s called in WarCraft 1 - 2) isn't the nation involved in the story. I chose stromguard instead. Also the 1st level of the campaign is to destroy the trolls.

Basically it’s about 3 different small armies (containing 100 - 300 Warriors Each). They were sent as reinforcements to help Lothar and he’s refugees. But they meet up and get sidetracked. Although I do plan to have some type of cinematic showing "the flee" of Stormwind Castle. I also plan to feature many Heroes from Warcraft 2x and Warcraft 3 (the much older ones as you adults)
I plan on featuring
Danath (playable) - Minor Hero
Alleria (playable) - Minor Hero
Sylvanas (Ally) - Hero
Antonidas (?) - Minor Hero
Lothar (ally) - Hero
Kurdren (playable) - (?)
Uther (Maybe) - Minor Hero

New Things

Minor Heroes are a half way between Unit and Hero.
Minor Heroes have few or no hero abilities.
Minor Heroes use upgrades
Minor Heroes do not have hero attack and defense

Hero Duel
Hero Duel's well have an 3rd person action view
More TBA

New Tech style for Magic
Mage's will chose books to decide what skills they want. There are choices like Fire Ice and Lightning

6 new races!
Humans, Orcs, Elves, Trolls, Dwarves, and Orges(not on melee).

And Much More!

Level 25
Eh... If you're gonna have Stromguarde then I don't think you'd have much to do with the elves. The Forest Trolls, while they do have a few outposts in Arathi Highlands, are more centered around Lordaren and Quel'Thalas

Simultaniously I'm not sure if Sylvannas did much during the Second War, because I know that her sister has one hell of a hate for orcs and the bitch queen of the Undead appears to lack that. I also don't think that Antonidas did much at all either, due to him being mainly around Dalaran and this being more than 20 years before WC3, so I presume he was staying in there. Though he might have served as an archmage

But Khadgar should be playable. He was the apprentice of Medivh and convinced the Alliance to build Netherguarde after they defeated the Horde. He's far too important to not be in it

Oh, and with Lothar, you'll probably need to include the Stormwind refugees in there, because Lothar lead them all to safety

And Uther wouldn't be very minor, he was the person who set up the Order of the Silver Hand

As for your mage things, I'm pretty sure most Alliance mages use ice spells because they're the easiest to control. They don't use fire spells often due to them being dangerous or something. But I've NEVER seen a mage use a Lightning based spell at all, that seems reserved for shamans for some obscure reason. They tend to use Fire, Ice or just pure Arcane magic. Some arcane magic includes Polymorph, Arcane Missiles and Blink however

Level 2
thanks for the input, but im not really going for a huge story. Its just small Battalions trying to help Lothar.

Status
Not open for further replies.