• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 1 & 2 for Warcraft 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
firstly, i would like to apologize if this is not the place for this, i did not know where to put it.

Now then, i was just kinda curious if there were any custom campaigns out there that were made to imitate the campaigns of warcrafts 1 & 2. I have not played either of them or rather i have not played very far into either, & I really wanted to see if there were more updated looks for them. any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time.

Level 3
Try searching for them in the maps section. I'm pretty sure there's at least a couple.

Or use the almighty Google.

Well I found a few Campaigns based on the books but nothing of WC 1 & 2

I tried Google but it is like a treasure chest full of crap, you may find something you like if you can sift through all the crap...

Thanx for helping though

Status
Not open for further replies.