• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarChasers

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Google Translate:

General Description:

- Project unoriginal, and you work up a map already made by Blizzard, for years.

- It's my first project, and perhaps be the only one. For some time I like the original map and always wanted to modify it to my taste, but mainly for play later, also because I want to play with 2 friends in my town, who like Warcraft. and they liked the old original version of the map.

- I guess it took like 80 or 90% ready, of all things I want to do, I have not modify or add more villains to the map. among other details that I want to change about the decor.

DESCRIPTION

- 5 skills per hero.
- Custom commands to use or learn the power, Q, W, E, R, D.
- Some skills customized or modified.

Buildings:
2 new buildings to purchase items. Mini Shop and Armor Shop.

Items:
-Some new items (4 special armor in the Armor Shop).
- Changes have been made in the second gobling, expanding the number of items.
- Items with new skins. (Remember that the map is in beta, missing many skins to add).

Gameplay:
-Number of lessons learned from the heroes by killing hostile units reduced from 30% to 28%.
-Adaptation different in the amount or type of items that drop hostile units and buildings to destroy them.

Status Map:

Beta: v1.01 / Last version / October 2011.
Patch v1.01: - 2 Bugs fixed.
- Ability missing Naisha added.
- Skull Hero created and completed.
- All Heroes completed.

Beta: v0.02 /disabled / October 2011.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Map Testing and Reporting Errors: Report errors in this topic.

Photos: In the coming days will add some photos.

Mi real Nick is ZD. Im a user of Worldedit.foroactivo.com

Keywords:
WarChasers, Age Of, Legends.
Contents

WarChasers (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/09 20:06:01 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Status: Rejected Rating: 1/5 Unacceptable Rep Received: 0Reasons: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga...

M

hive_bigger.png

Date: 2011/Oct/09 20:06:01
Vengeancekael: VM // PM:
Rating: 1/5 Unacceptable
Rep Received: 0
Reasons:
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Other:
If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact
Please read the rules thoroughly: Rules

Comment: Not original work and not enough/big changes.