• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War3ModelEditor error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Can anyone help me with this. I downloaded Yobgul's File Converter and the zip archive didnt contain the two files Im suppose to copy to the WC3 folder on my computer, like it is said in the readme file. Can anyone link those two files here???? When i opened the zip archive it only contained
Code:
ReadMe 
file, War3.exe, War3FileConverter.exe, storm.dll and game.dll AND NOWHERE 
COULD I FIND ijl15.dll and mss32.dll
Can someone post me here the missing files????? Please i need them so i would be able to model

Level 2
can you use the MPQmaster to delete the (PROTECTING MAP) files?
if you could, how? please tell me, TY

Level 45
The problem is I cant open Warcraft 3 Model editor coz i dont have registry of WC3

and you cant use yobguls cuz you dont have a registery.
and next time make a thread and dont hijack other peoples thread, some goes with that other fella.

Author: You need to have the latest patch(or the near latest) and you need the latest DirectX, you do not have the latest directX thus it wont work.

Level 5
Werewulf said:
Author: You need to have the latest patch(or the near latest) and you need the latest DirectX, you do not have the latest directX thus it wont work.
Thanks. that must have been the problem! i had 1.18 installed, because, you see, weu hasn't a newer version then 1.20 yet.
AND PLEASE W!+A cRaft next time make another thread, or hijack the one of somebody else!

Status
Not open for further replies.