• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War Shift

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map Description - Make your Adventures in this quite land , Before your enemy awakes.

- Expansion-only doodads/destructibles are being used.

Author - Blood King

This is my first map please feel free to comment and give your replies.

Do not Edit or Reupload The map without Authors Permission.

2018 Hive Thank's
Contents

War Shift (Map)

Reviews
WolfFarkas
Fast sugestions: 1) add 2 bridges in the right and the left part of the river. With 1 way of attack , players will tower the side of the bridge and play in a defensive, static (and a bit boring) way. More ways of attack means more dynamic, more...
Daffa
Too long in Awaiting Update. Substandard.
Level 29
Fast sugestions:

1) add 2 bridges in the right and the left part of the river.
With 1 way of attack , players will tower the side of the bridge and play in a defensive, static (and a bit boring) way.
More ways of attack means more dynamic, more options, more fun.

2) Add taverns and mercenary camps to have more visit options, building interaction and balance. Goblin labs may be also cool for zeppelings attack.

for your next maps, I sugest you to work in 96x96 or 96x64 or 96x128, what I mean is, maps a bit bigger.

Last edited by a moderator: