• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of Xodus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wox

Wox

Level 3
War of Xodus v1.0

Ok, so i finally got my computer running and i had time to finish my map completely. This map is a result of almost a 6 months of development, or even more, cause i work alone, and there are college jobs to intend to. But finally, im proud to present this map to you guys, hoping you could help me with some useful feedback. ^^

What i actually need is 4 beta testers who are willing to read tutorial for the map on my forum and pm me or post reply here or there if they are interested. Once i get 4 testers i ll pm them for additional details and information. ^^

I wont give any details about the game here cause i wrote everything in the special thread on my forum. But i can tell you this; map is actually TD in its core. But you wont just build towers in your lane which will protect you against spawns, you will actually be able to make and combine your own spawns which will attack your enemy, and logically, make and combine army which will defend you versus your enemy spawns. There are over 40 carefully balanced units divided between 3 completely different races, over 30 special units (incomers) which will bring you tax each round, 9 heroes and almost 50 items for them and 4 kinds of towers, each with own set of upgrades. In the next version i will bring to life the 4th race - one and only, almighty Burning Legion.

So, if you are interested, just click on the banner below what will lead you to WoX forum, read tutorial and contact me once you read it. And of course, credits will be given to you. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.