• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Ring - Goblin Worker Soundset

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Namesake unit lines ported/ripped from War of the Ring and repurposed into a soundset for Warcraft III.

https://lotr.fandom.com/wiki/War_of_the_Ring_(video_game)?so=search
Contents

GoblinWorkerReady (Sound)

GoblinWorkerWhat1 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerWhat2 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerWhat3 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerWhat4 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerWhat5 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerWhat6 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYes1 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYes2 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYes3 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYes4 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYes5 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYes6 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYesAttack1 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYesAttack2 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYesAttack3 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYesAttack4 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYesAttack5 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYesAttack6 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYesAttack7 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYesAttack8 (Sound)

GoblinWorkerYesAttack9 (Sound)

Level 8
Hi, how can I use this in my map?
You need to replace the files of an existing soundset with the imported ones. Open the sound editor and navigate to the soundset you want to replace, for example Units --> Human --> Peasant, and right click on an individual line, for example 'PeasantWhat1'. Click 'replace internal sound' from the drop down menu, and an explorer window will open, from which you can select the downloaded sound file, for example GoblinWorkerWhat1. Continue doing this until you have replaced the whole soundset. If it doesn't work in game, check the properties of the sound files. They should be mono channel, 22050Hz and 16 bit. You can change a sound file to that in Audacity.

Level 13
You need to replace the files of an existing soundset with the imported ones. Open the sound editor and navigate to the soundset you want to replace, for example Units --> Human --> Peasant, and right click on an individual line, for example 'PeasantWhat1'. Click 'replace internal sound' from the drop down menu, and an explorer window will open, from which you can select the downloaded sound file, for example GoblinWorkerWhat1. Continue doing this until you have replaced the whole soundset. If it doesn't work in game, check the properties of the sound files. They should be mono channel, 22050Hz and 16 bit. You can change a sound file to that in Audacity.
I tried to do this, but it doesn't work, and my English isn't good, so this can be a problem too.
Is there a video that can explain about this?