• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War 3 Template

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Spookey map made by me its not made by someone else it a re-upload of the one i posted earlier i did some tweeking and stuff here some

Keywords:
template,map,war3,spookey,map
Contents

War 3 Template (Map)

Reviews
18:10, 23rd Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Ok lets see:

-Custom imported models: NONE
-Apply Height Tools: NONE
-Custom scaled doodads: NONE
-Custom Tileset:NONE
-Free Space: Very Large ^^
-Number of used doodads: Very Low

-Terrain Skill: from 1 to 5 -> 1 Poor

1/5 And vote for rejection!

Please don't upload maps like this, here is terrain tutorials so learn and try again!
I hate to be first who will tell you that but hey I was just like you so don't give up!

Tutorial 1
Tutorial 2
Tutorial 3
Tutorial 4
Tutorial 5

There is more here and at other sites (but I don't have time to find all that for you, you are big guy you will find it :thumbs_up:) so don't be lazy and use free time lo learn something new!

Just like I sad on that other terrain template of yours!

Btw I don't take Map Description and other stuff to mark this map! You must read HIVE rules or will your map be rejected even if it has very good terrain!

Last edited: