• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Want to quote from closed thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hello!

Why is there no quoting botton in closed threads? some times I want to quote long, tabled, and and posts

protest!
and is there no smily for protest :thumbs_down:

somewhat related: why some posts cant be quoted? it could usefull way to learn how to do tables and other BBcodethings. Dont take the specific example about tables, I already asked Pharaoh_ for the tables and he linked a post to me, but the thread got closed

Last edited:
Level 8
I guess this is not that much effecient, I prefer to do it on my own, whenever I feel like clicking, but if you insist...
so you are going to be around all the time?

NAME;POSTID said:
and then close the Quote by [ /QUOTE]

for example,

To get the POSTID, you simple need to open a new tab in the little number on the top right of the post, in my example, #4 (permalink)

which is ,2210997 you get the number in the URL

Level 16
what is wrong on using this:

[quote ] Text here [ /quote] ?

I just usually CnP the text and do that. I rarely use the quote button since I'm lazy waiting for it to load.
Hello!

...some times I want to quote long, tabled, and and posts...
i.e. copying the text does not copy the BBcode of the post. Furthermore, we should do something like:
Author;postlargenumber said:
post [/ QUOTE]
Kinda hard isnt it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.