• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Want to get back into this map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey everybody. It's been a long time since I played this map, or been on this forum. I know playing solo won't get you far in this map, so I was wondering if anyone's still playing? I'm considering buying WC3 so I could play on battle net with everyone, unless there's another platform that people play on.

Level 3
There is active community on gaias discord channel. You can find out pretty much anything you need to know about state of the game and how active it is, or weather it's to your liking at all.

Level 10
and yes many of us still play, and the map is still being updated. Discord is like a voice chat/clan thing and the link is an invitation to the channel. Many groups are formed daily there

Status
Not open for further replies.