• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wanna be famous(ish) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi,

My current map in development (Virus Wars) Has a hero unit called a Forumer.

I need some decent hero names for him and I decided to add the names of anybody who uses this sites forum, or The Clan miac forum

If you have posted at leats 50 times on this forum then you are eligible for the list. Please post here with your approval and I will add you to the hero names list.

Level 12
Luirru (Elf: the Nameless One)
Falusha (Elf: He who would die for his friends)
Falushani (Elf: Eternal Wanderer)
Malufa (Elf: Insane practintioner of the Dark Arts[male])
Merisene (Elf: Insane practintioner of the Dark Arts[female])
Bolverk (Nordic: Worker of great evil)
Qeru (Elf: He who is fated to lose his place)
Selenia (Elf: the Dark Angel of Light [female])
Mardon (Elf: Pardoner of sins [male]

Need some more?

Level 3
OH OH! Campencarl make me an archer or some ranged character.

(for thoes of you who dont know,Campencarl is my online name for most things. Beebo the Cat for others)

Level 12
Yes those are my handles I commonly use, and I can always make more names for you if you want Elfin names.

Level 8
A Nisse is one of Santa Claus' small helpers, those fairy guys. In the old days the danish peasants placed a meal for them so they shouldn't make bad magic over the farm, such as turning all the beer into water etc. And they stole the peasants cows if they didn't get their food served.

Ralle please correct me if im wrong, and add things wich are missing. My dad have taken the translating book with him to usa, so i can't translate all the words :(

Status
Not open for further replies.