• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wacraft 2 Campaign or remake (interest in lore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, I've read quite a few books on warcraft's lore and although I know what happened during the first two games I would like to know if there's a campaign or map that recreates any of the first two games.

Can't find my war2 CD (it was awesome, completely translated to portuguese :grin: )

Anyway, in case there are no remakes of them is there any text dump of them? Thanks!

Level 39
The Dawn of Chaos project that's in development recreates the events happening in WC1. Looks promising and very very awesome. There's an open beta out right now. Try it out.
There's a WC2 project in development somewhere too, just can't remember what it's called. I made some models for it a while back I think..

Status
Not open for further replies.