• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wabbo Hotel (Habbo Hotel Map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I wanna recuit for this Project i call Wabbo Hotel. its a map Based on Habbo Hotel i need People to help me bcuse im kinda new to Mapmaking and staff members will get a PM with Cheatcodes when done with making. ill change the codes for every update so no non staff will get them for long time. i need people too:

Make Custom models (like Gear and Wabbos)
IDEAS i TOTALLY need ideas
Name Changer trigger: people can change ther own names
rest is ideas someone must post :)
i need staff members
PS: Staff members who Give away the cheats wont get it and ill kick him from the Admins Group please Tell me and you will take the admins place

This is still just an idea i need more im making the beta and will post it here soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.