• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

W3M Map Utilities v2.35

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: MasterHaosis
W3M Map Utilities v2.35

What's New? (2.35)
-Added BLP Converter
-Added Edit Button
-Improved BLP Viewer
-Added Preview in Special Effects
-Fixed Map Detail Setting Bug
-Added Remove Loading Screen
-Availabled Convert to BLP in Change Loading Screen
-Updated Plugins

It is necessary for stable work of the program files from a folder " Для стабильной работы" to copy in a folder "system32"

Keywords:
Map edit, Edit scripts, logo edit, editor map, spell editor, MDX Convertor, Unit Editor, Edit Buttons, SLK Editor, Protect, Unprotect,
Contents

W3M Map Utilities v2.35 (Binary)

Reviews
16:13, 22nd Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: Well, this is some serious compatibility issues or it doesn't work at all. According to me and most of the comments, this doesn't work. It may be a virus, I have no idea.

M

16:13, 22nd Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:

Well, this is some serious compatibility issues or it doesn't work at all.
According to me and most of the comments, this doesn't work.

It may be a virus, I have no idea.

Level 3
i can't make this work

i try to run it, but it doesn't do anything

i'm not on vista, i'm using xp

Level 2
This looks like a really awesome tool, but I am experiencing a similar problem. When i click the Wc3Mutil nothing happens, and when i click the updater it says that it dosnt have the file MSINET.OCX. I have copied the folder into System32, should i leave them all in the folder or take them out and put them in sys32?

Level 5
Damn It won't work I coppied the files but when I tried to start the program nothing happened

guess it takes a recent post to be able to vote for aproval, anyways i believe this has some nice features...

EDIT: apparently i cant vote on aproval, it says describe what you think, or does it require some actual clues about the resource in the descrip? :p, personally id do it on user vote rating, after like 5 votes if the average is over 3 aprove it...

Level 1
Avira AntiVir detected TR/Dropper.Gen trojan in spelledit.exe - false positive or what?

No, my computer was not infected with anything prior to downloading this program so don't even bother trying to tell me that something else on my PC infected the file.

Do not do anything with your system 32
System 32 is the thing that allows your computer to run, without it, your comp will not work.
This is undoubtably a virus.

Putting .dll files in system 32 lets any program access them. That's all. Otherwise you have to have them in the program's directory.

Even still, putting the .dll in system 32 is unnecessary. Just put it in the same folder as the exe. Should work fine then.

Level 2
Yes, yes, I know :D
Sorry, that was just a joke about Russian English used above in the thread.
Like we say "under Vista" exactly in Russian. That's funny. I mean the shovel, lol.
Dammit, such a joker I am..

Level 2
Very nice protector but . . . in the folder comes anut 1545445425433438 files I I don't know what one must I open. Thx.

Level 2
It works, and I have Windows 7.

I just put this file "tabctl32.ocx" from W3Map Utilities / W3Map Utilities / Plugin out from there, in W3Map Utilities, where the aplications are.
Then I run "updator" and it work.

Sorry if there are some problems with my english.