• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voting / Removing Sistem for the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok heres the idea , wich i have been taken from the ultra famous Newgrounds ( www.newgrounds.com ) =

User (example user)INUYASHA4123 sends an stupid 2-bucks crappy and laggy spell , and many users vote 0 or 2 . If the users usually vote lower than 2 ( or 3 ) , it will be automatically removed .

This is a pretty simple to implement ( i think ) , and will help protecting the site from the "Meetooism" , and removing lots of unnecesary spells / models / skins / maps / icons and various trash .

What you think of it , VGSatomi ( OMFG WY DID YOU DELETE MY MAP !!!!11 ) , and Darky ( you are the c00ler , man ! )

Thank you for hearing my little voice in the loud of these places .

ZerOKitcheN

Level 25
No... No...

DO NOT WANT!!!!!

You sir have FAILED TO REALISE THE MASSIVE FLAW IN YOUR IDEA. The fact that a bunch of SADISTS pretty much run Newgrounds, voting low on pretty much everything in the hopes of destroying one's work. That, bieng done here, would be CARNAGE, seeing as some people could develop grudges and make several accounts to try and delete someone's work perminently

And then you say Darky isn't lazy... Excuse me? He hasn't been to this site for a fair bit of time. Well, he DID forwarn us moderators of the upcoming crisis we're now in in regards to uploading and is probably dealing with that, but he hasn't worked on the site for months. Your apparant dislike of Veeg, who has pretty much kept order here for the past few years, also brings down your argument

Face it, if the community didn't abuse the FIRST voting system we had, we wouldn't have removed that stupid system

This website will NEVER have a voting system which allows a bunch of immature pricks to control what is the responsability of the moderators to control

You think we're not doing a good enough job? Then take it up with us

Level 4
T_T

it was only an idea ...

also i dont think you arent doing your job , cuz j00 people are the most active and helpfoul hardcore players wich i founded !

Wc3search is the best .

EVUR !

EVUUUUR !

EVUUUUUR!!

:wink:

Level 45
Actually this site has alot of the most stupidist and "ima best! i know what im doing you suck!" people.

No way in hell give them that power.

people here(99% of them) just use the modelers/skinners to make their maps "shiny" and "l33t".

They have no respect for the modelers/skinners, they demand and become ungrateful and when they dont get what they want they downvote the members resources and go on a downvoting spree and go on a small strike agaisnt the modelers/skinners when they dont get what they want.

and also another problem is that people had a bad habit for voting for themselves and telling their friends and other people to.

and newgrounds..that place..its terrible..

and mecheon is doing hes job, id seriously hate to deal with retards 24/7

Level 4
what are u saying ? That i dont give credits ? That im dumb ?

I ALWAYS give credits . I admire good modelers such you Werewulf , cuz i think that modeling is the hardest part of all the map . I admire JASSers ,cuz i dont know nothing of jass ; i admire SKINners , cuz i suck at computer drawing .
I admire everyone wich does his work excelently ( not my case =P ) . I am a 2 bucks triggerer and a good mapper , and i love doing what i do .

You dont ?

ZerOKitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.