• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voting List/feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello there,

I was wondering if it would be possible to see a list of who voted for a map.
It is a mappers endeavor to improve a map, feedback is all he can rely on and extremely of worth.
Would it be possible to add a comment function for low votes or something similar, so the mapper
can actually improve in the directions that seem to be missing in the map.
It could at the same time prevent low ball voting for no reason.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Meat

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

There is some way sort of, but only the uploader can see it. For example I received ratings without comments and in order to see from who, I took a look in the Experience tab and it showed me there " user x rated your bundle 5 stars " or something like that. But as I said, only the uploader of the bundle can see that.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
There is some way sort of, but only the uploader can see it. For example I received ratings without comments and in order to see from who, I took a look in the Experience tab and it showed me there " user x rated your bundle 5 stars " or something like that. But as I said, only the uploader of the bundle can see that.
I think you get such messages only if the rating gives experience to you which is from 2 or 3 stars onward.

Status
Not open for further replies.