• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Vizel of Death & Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Sorry, the title is somewhat habitual. it's from the novel I have been writing, that I don't think I'll ever finish now. >_>

Anyway, I've been playing Warcraft 3 since about 2003 after I got bored of Diablo 2 and my 99 Hardcore Paladin. Started playing World of Warcraft when my buddy's dad had the beta back in '04. Ended up getting it soon after release, and was playing it while waiting for D3 to be released. Well, I've been on and off WC3 during this time, too. :)

I'm the ORIGINAL creator of Kodo Tag - Reloaded. I am the one who though of putting Heroes in the kodo tag for a steep price. Didn't know about Protecting maps back then, though. Anyway, I'm new to mapmaking, but I'm working on a Twisted metal map using some models I found on this site, so I hope to have it out soon! I'm good with concepts and terrain...just horrible at triggers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.