• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Virus in Colormanager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1

Hi guys !!
I recently found a virus called "
Backdoor.Punctes" in the ZIP file of the colormanager for windows. Perhaps you could checkt it out and remove it.
greetz

radium :D

Level 3
Mecheon said:
One of the ad sites was screwed up which unleashed a nasty wave of viri.

Screwed up my a**** - someone must have done that on purpose... i hope he gets a kick in the behind

I'm still trying to fix the one that I was infected with o_O

Now unlucky for you. Thankfully i avoided it *knock on wood*

Problem SHOULD be fixed now

Yeah, haven't seen any stuff today.

Level 3
Colormanager Virus....... No

Well I've heard a lot of peaople screaming af virus in Colormanager.. I creator of it Have no virus at all on any of my machines that has colormanager, and Darky also tested it. It's wierd that some gets a virus but most don't... I dunno what it could be, but it can't be colormanager ONLY! I've uptated colormanager to version 2 now, but Darky had a lot to do so I dunno how long time he will take :(
Anyhow Colormanager is not responsible for your virus, and I HAVE NOT put any viruses in it! That's just it, you have to beleve me! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.