• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VillagerMale.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I've give him armbands and give him a better pan.

Keywords:
Villager, Guy, Man, Human
Contents

Modern Guy Update (Texture)

Reviews
14:19, 2nd May 2010 Dentothor: Well then, i believe the users have spoken for me. Too much CnP and not enough freehand. Rejected.

M

14:19, 2nd May 2010
Dentothor: Well then, i believe the users have spoken for me. Too much CnP and not enough freehand. Rejected.

Level 16
WOW Cnp legginins and a punisher recolor cnp shirt...Really pure wasomness...
SO serious for logical thinking you get a 3 of me. But make own drawings not cnp.

I would understand if you took a picture of your own pants and CnP them to the skin.
But NOT when you take it from a random googled picture.

The pants are covering the feet, which looks awkward on this model.

The armbands look very out of place and doesn't fit very well with the rest of the skin.

The shirt seriously lacks proper shading and definition, and you can easily draw the skull yourself.

You should also put a picture of how the skin looks like when wrapped on the villager model.