• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Village_Fencelong

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Village_Fencelong (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) [09-28-27] Too simple model edit.

M

General Frank:

(Ignored) [09-28-27]

Too simple model edit.

Level 3
first thing make alot more armor attachments!just take a ton of cloth from the enemy units and put make it an attachment i say u'd be the best attachment modeller here

Level 10
@Talon of the mage: I didnt think about that,a i might have to change that, so when i do the arm armor, the shoulder parts are with that.

@DarthMora: :shock: wow cool thx, but about that cloths, who would use a piiece of cloth as an attatchment? if you give me a few good reasons and uses for somethign like that, i will do it.

Level 16
Could You Please make armor like the campaign footman kinda like this:

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=1892

Also you armor attachments dont really work well on units (I tried a Villager didnt quite work)

You should make a base unit for these models.

Level 3
Can u fix that simply by adding the footmans animations to the object or wot? im curious...

gj m8, keep goin' and if there's any prob's we can just let u no as we go along...
Honestly, i didnt like the animation for the kilted plates cos the piece was alwey stick out and up like he was slouching rlly rlly bad or had a massive boner, dono which, it just looked gay when animated n the 1rst place.

Level 11
@Talon of the mage: I didnt think about that,a i might have to change that, so when i do the arm armor, the shoulder parts are with that.

Sorry, but that also wont work so well, the schoulders dont move and turn exactly the same like the arms of a unit, for example if a unit bends his arm in a attack animation for example. To my mind the only way to attach shoulder armorparts exactly would be if the unit would have extra attachmentpoints for that.

Level 2
"this will only work for certain models, however,
many units differ in size and so this is not very useful." - shadow1500

Use the editor before you criticize... jeez...
Scale the unit down in the object editor.

Level 3
To skaterjcp - Thanks dude this works good. Everyone is just being picky, who cares if the sholderpads don't move how they should. There are bigger issues in life.

To OshKoshBgosh - use the attachment point "chest"

To SwordlinkNerevarine - Did you ever think maybe they don't want to scale the unit down, cause it will just look retarded? size shows status, you can't just scale somthing like a mountain giant down so it fits some armor. Don't critisise critisisms unless you at least know what your talking about.