• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Village Rioters v1.02L 3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Why did I update it? I played on bnet and I found that the rioter women were too rigged so I lowered her HP to 50 and lowered her AoE. I hope it helps. I think it will though. Even with a low AoE, in masses she has a HUGE AoE so I think this will help. I have not tested whether this works but I do not want people to be spamming women and ruining the game.
Also, now I have lowered the Lantern Cow's damage to only slightly higher then the GM cow on King's side because of balance issues.

King Terrynas (sic) has been oppressing the Rebels, you must put a stop to it if you are playing the Rebels, but if you are playing King Terrynas then stop the Rebels from killing you.

Map Instructions:

There are three lanes. In the middle, 5 towers defend King Terrynas and 5 towers defend the Rebel Leader. If you kill them, you will have an easier pathway. However, it is quite hard as the Leader will stand in the middle and must not be stood next to.

A Leader can kill a mass of units in one hit. So be careful and use your manuevering skills.

You must make your people from your House if you are playing the Rebels and from your Genetic Modification Lab if you are playing King Terrynas' Forces.

On the side lanes, you must build towers with pigs if you are playing Rebels, and zombies if you are playing King Terrynas' Forces.

This defends you from creepspawns and other units sent by players.

You can utilize the sides using blueman or serpent towers to destroy the middle towers and help units going through the middle with any of the two kinds of towers.

Dominating a side lane will give you a clear path and you can send units through it without much difficulty.

Credits: Wyzzard123 for creating the map and objects and evening out terrain

VAMPFIRE.PRO/LightningLaser for creating terrain and multiboard

By the way, you may have seen an older version of this map on IncGamers before. That was uploaded by VAMPFIRE.PRO. He helped with the map.

Well I know there are only two kinds of towers but I am too lazy to make anymore. Maybe I will when I feel like it. Upgrades are another thing. I do not think there is anymore space in the building slots for upgrades for now.

I am Wyzzard123 on all servers on battlenet but I usually play on US East.

I have hosted this game many times on battlenet and finally, I have achieved this game. It is quite balanced in my view as I actually won using both sides two times each. So it does involve some skill.

I labelled this as strategy as it is your own strategy to choose what units to use and maneuver and what you want to do.

Finally: Good Luck and Have Fun!
Contents

Village Rioters v1.02L 3 (Map)

Reviews
ap0: Rejected 13:37, 21st May 1337 Firelord213: The map could need more information even though you give information about the map in F9. The map could need more game features like upgrades , Upgradable towers etc. But the map breaks no map...

M

ap0: Rejected

13:37, 21st May 1337
Firelord213:
The map could need more information even though you give information about the map in F9.
The map could need more game features like upgrades , Upgradable towers etc.
But the map breaks no map rules so it's approved.

185870-albums3216-picture33562.png

Map number 15.

Hello user
As map review member I am helping map moderators to clean THW!
I won't post any kind of review just final mark that will be Rejection in this case!

I checked your map and I find it unacceptable...

Here are the reasons:

1. No longer compatible (Means they are not playable with patch 1.24).
  2. Invalid author name.
  3. Messy, poor or no description (Except for map uploaded between 2004-2006).
  4. Type abuse (Use excessive tag such as melee,maze, mini-games and so on).
  5. Too many bugs that affect the gameplay.
  6. Lots of memory leaks.
  7. Edited map (With/without permission).
  8. Campaign without all the maps included (If there is a missing chapter or map that is in beta stage, it deserves rejection).
  9. Bad Gameplay.

#green = good
#gray = neutral
#red = bad

If you want to know more PM me and I will explain my vote!

Thanks -Kobas-