• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Village Conversion v.15

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello, I'm TwentyThree, and this is my third map!

To play this map, you start off with a choice. Holy or Unholy, you must pick one of these and convert Altars and Villagers. Altars will give you one gold per minute for everyone you have. Villagers will also convert, but you have a choice as to how you convert them. Buy them or Persuade them, explained in Quests. You can convert Lumber Mills and Gold Mines as well, though they cost 2 food each.

There is a -name Bob command, a leaderboard for the amount of altars you have.

Have fun!

.14: Added a unit attack and defense increase, for general units of war. Made map completely black, no seeing where towns are and such. Fixed the unholy, holy bugs and such, removed villager conversion choices, went back to altar spawning. Added Gold Mine.

v.15: Added ally/unally command. Also a Religion name changer, which is used for the Altar board. say -religion (name) to make a religion name. Added weather as well, rain and snow.

Keywords:
Village, Conversion, Convert, Religion, Town
Contents

Village Conversion v.15 (Map)

Reviews
15:01, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 5
Seems strange but i'll check it out

After testing:No credits or tutorials or whatsoever
I didnt knew who to convert but like after a few minutes than i got the hang of it

Level 2
It's a cool map but there could be a few things to improve, like maybe 1 or 2 neutral player that are against all religions and maybe bonuses for the number of followers you have, like in more spells to your cultist...
anyway the concept is GREAT :p

Level 2
In that scroll that increases attack and defense, it only increases my unit's defense,

3/5

Well, you should do another version with Buddhists and etc. not just Holy and Unholy, just some word of advice.