• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

View Triggers on Maps without Uploading to Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hi guys,
Was wondering if there is a way to view triggers in the same manner as the "Preview Trigger" function on submitted maps/spells.

I want a map be view-able in terms of triggers without needing to upload to hive (since when you upload to hive, there is no way to keep maps private, and I don't think requesting "Restriction" is appropriate for this kind of case).

Basically want to be able to look at triggers online without needing to use the World Editor.

I couldn't find anything about it on the official announcement for when the "Preview Trigger" was introduced to hive:
Introducing the Trigger Viewer

And the "Online map viewer" is not appropriate because it doesn't show the triggers in the same GUI style as the official hive tool does (it turns them all into script).

Online WC3/map data viewer

Anyone have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.