• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Vietnam War Models, weapons, icons, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, so I'm currently developing a map based on the vietnam war. Not gonna release any details yet, because I have no clue how long it will take to make or how it'll be when it finishes. In fact, I don't even know if I'll be able to squeeze in the time to finish it at all.

For that reason, I'm asking that you don't waste your time making some amazing model that could go wasted and unused. If you guys have ANY models of soldiers from the Vietnam war, please let me know.

I'm looking for certain things in specific. Firstly, I need a model of a Vietcong soldier (in uniform, preferably with leaves or some other sort of makeshift camoflauge on his head) He needs to be able to hold a rifle (some sort of vietnam machine gun) and have the usual animations (run, stand, die, etc) Oh yeah, I need a "Combat Stand" animation (one where he walks in a squat position, like when you're in the middle of a gunfight)

I also need an American soldier model, just him wearing the pants, shirt, and helmet of the war. Really the same things as the Vietcong are needed, basic animations, able to hold a rifle AND a pistol, and have the combat walk thing.

XM16E1 or M16A1 rifle is needed too, and it would be preferred if it also had a bipod attached at the front.

Chinese burp gun (7.62mm Type 50 Chinese Submachine Gun) is needed as well, no bipod requested.

Of course any icons you can offer me will be much appreciated, so feel free to link me to wherever you feel like.

I do request that you contact me before you go out and decide to make a model on your own, since I do have some very specific details I would like included if a model is to be made specifically for my map.
~Thanks! Tichondrius1523

Status
Not open for further replies.