• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Veroiran Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im making a Ability in which there is a Pychic Person who has a abilty like chain lighting but instead of damage it takes control of each person it hits.

I did it with triggers but it only takes control of the targeted creature.

I also tried something with immolation. This shield protects the user and suks up alot of mana but when in this form an units that attacks him will be under his control. But it Doesnt Work With Multilple Events WAt am i doing wrong?

Level 3
This is a very tricky problem indeed... Chain Lightning, Healing, or any other type of chain spell does not have a non-jass function that will tell you all of the units targeted. My suggestion is to create a Chain Lightning function that creates more chain lightning creators.

I.E.
You Chain Lightning one creature (with the actual spell)
you take control of that creature
with triggers you pick a random unit within 400 or so and change its owner
that repeats

I have a map that would show that function.... I will see if I can post it because it would show everyone how to do chain triggers.

Level 9
1) Make the hero's Chain Lightning bounce 0 times, so that it only hits one unit.
2) Change the ownership of "target unit of ability being cast."
3) Create a dumm y unit above the target and order it to cast a dummy Chain Lightnting on a random targetable unit in the area.
4) Repeat steps 2 & 3 X times, where X is equal to the number of bounces.

~The_Raven

Level 2
TY SO MUCH IT WORKED... umm is it possible to import spells and trigggers without deleting my current ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.