1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Awaken what lies in the heart of your swarm. The 17th Techtree Contest has arrived!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Hive Workshop is launching its first HD modelling contest. How HD should it be?
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff Job Openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

venom.blp

Submitted by alireza
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
The venom skin . 2 venoms .purple venom and black venom.this is purple venom
Contents

venom.blp (Texture)

Reviews
11:25, 29th Jul 2015 Misha: just overpaint and some squiggles.. not good as i remember, venom has a lot of muscles and still has a shape about itself so it doesn't feel like a blob, which this is.. I'm gonna suggest you to hit some texturing...
  1. 11:25, 29th Jul 2015
    Misha: just overpaint and some squiggles.. not good
    as i remember, venom has a lot of muscles and still has a shape about itself so it doesn't feel like a blob, which this is..
    I'm gonna suggest you to hit some texturing tutorials, and also examine the skins already approved here

2. Darkfang

Darkfang

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    hmmm how can I say it, yeah good concept but it needs a LOT more work.