• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Various Triggers for maps

NeJiIjEn

N

NeJiIjEn

Just posting random triggers that ppl might/will need for their maps. I put it in category.

OFFENSE MAPS(this one is for assault)
  • Events
  • Map Initialization
  • Conditions
  • Nothing
  • Actions
  • Player group - Add Player 1(Red) to Offense team
  • Player group - Pick every player in Offense team and do Player - Set Property
  • Player group - Pick every player in Offense team and do Hero - Make(Picked Player) from getting ##.##% from future kills.
Not doing the rest of this cause im lazy.'
TOWER DEFENSE MAPS
  • Events
  • Map Initialization
  • Conditions
  • Nothing
  • Actions
  • Player group - Add Player 1(Red) to Defenders
  • Player group - Pick every player in Defenders and do Player - Set Property
  • Visibility - Disable Fog of War
  • Countdown Timer - Create Timer Window for (variable) with title:(whatever you want)
  • Countdown Timer - Start (variable) as a (One-Shot or Repeating) timer that will expire in # seconds
  • Countdown Timer - Show (variable)
Thats all im putting for this one.
DEFENSE MAPS
  • Events
  • Map Initialization
  • Conditions
  • Nothing
  • Actions
  • Player group - Add Player 1(Red) to Defenders
  • Player group - Pick every player in Defenders and do Player - Set Property
  • Game - Display to (All players) the text:(what ever your put in there)
This is just what im ganna do. I will update it later. This is only for editors(that know how to do variables but part noob for initialization) that dont know the initialization for some types of maps.
CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG ON SOME TRIGGERS!

Last edited by a moderator:

NeJiIjEn

N

NeJiIjEn

Makes em lazy of doing the Player 1, then Player 2, then Player 3 stuff. XD All players is good unless opposite team isn't comp and you dont want them to have cash like the other team.(unless its arena. Arena is fine with All players)

Level 16
Overall your thread is weird. You say its for people who know variables, well, knowing variables implies that you know how to use them. So one could say you are trying to teach a fish to swim.

I doubt this thread will help anybody, sorry if I sound bit harsh.