• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

variables or however they called

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
when i copy a trigger always there is a red symbol infront of two lines icapy the variables(or however they called),but the red symbol is still there and the trigger doesn't work

plz help out the n00b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 4
thanks for your help,but now thereis another promblem a red gear??????And the trigger for the omnishlash spell still does'nt works.PLz tell me exactly should i do to make the spell work on another hero??????

Level 9
A red gear means that that event/condition/action is turned off. This usually means that there is an invalid entry in it. If you double-click on the object with the gear, the box that opens will have fields in red that show what needs fixing. Fix these and click "Ok." The red gear should be gone.

~The_Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.