• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Zero A12 1.05

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
a vampirism map
Contents

Vampirism Zero A12 1.05 (Map)

Reviews
ap0calypse: after reconsideration and because of the new quality standards, rejected.

M

ap0calypse: after reconsideration and because of the new quality standards, rejected.

Level 2
Hey MAN You SHOULD writhe that, this is my modification and u edited it! (It's long story... Vampirism Zero author is Blize88 -1.09(without 'A'), after that man (I don't know his nick) edited it to A11 and I created from it A12!, so call it A13 or something ;P) HEY I'm CREATOR OF A12 1.01 to 1.05b(now). If You want to edit it, just write it's modification of my A12(Edddek) and change it (name of map too!) and You can host it. I like that, my map is live but just write that, I was first creator of A12 okay?