• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vamparic Coffin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well I Just did a quick edit, I tried to remove the anims, with an anim remover, but I thought to myself later, people is gonna use this as a doodad probally so, I dont have to remove them.
It may not be the best, but its major changes to it so.

And I had a bit of Help from A friend.
For downgrading the filesize.
Credits goes to: MaTiJa97.

P.S The X actuly does mean Ocupado.

Keywords:
Steel, Vampire, Coffin, Night, Craftmanship
Contents

Vamparic Coffin (Model)

Vamparic Coffin (Model)

Reviews
17:47, 29th Mar 2013 Deolrin: Too simple of a model edit.

M

17:47, 29th Mar 2013
Deolrin: Too simple of a model edit.

Level 9
Bro the idea is nice but when i tryed to change the paladin model to your coffin my WC3 world editor crashed try in fixsing that (did u test it),Also when i pressed the download button it said Meatwagon and i was like "WTF?" so change that too i woud like to see the animatons...

why does the coffin have a big X on it? it's like.. a vamp is resting there and the coffin just seems to say "drive stake here" lol

for teh lolz

He just hide everything on the meatwagon's model but the coffin, and didn't even test it before publishing it..

Atleast delete the unused parts of the model, the unused textures, bones and particles and the unused animations.

and how about download the model first and then bitch about it?

To Codric:
You should extract the coffin geoset with Magos' Model Editor, then create a blank model and import the geoset, import the textures, make the material, and basic animations like Stand, Death, Decay and Birth. I could do it for you. It should reduce the filesize to like 10-20kb top.

EDIT: well, here you go. a 2.5 kb coffin, with a little resizing and reshaping, Birth, Stand, Death and Decay animations, tested and working :D

Attachments

• Coffin.mdx
    2.5 KB · Views: 73