• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Vakan TD 1.50

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A very fun TD with 69 waves! Upgrade to unlock new tower with amazing custom abilities and new tier! Just one race is available for the moment, but I will add some race in the next version. For a very stable and very fun game, it's a very good choice!

What's new:
-Instant setting for leaving player
-Food limit at 300
-Mega storm now give bounty, split for all player

What's missing:
-two ability requirement

What's will be done (2.00 beta):
-Add races
-Bigger maze area
-New game system
-Gameplay improvement

Credit:
Me, me, me... Me too!

Keywords:
TD, vakan, tower, defence, team
Contents

Vakan TD 1.50 (Map)

Reviews
20:11, 5th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
The triggers leaked (very important in TD's! You have to fix this).
The tooltips were a mess (I didn't know the towers' stats, a multishot can NEVER be 2, unless it's triggered, which it isn't, so the multishot: 2 is wrong, ...).
The terrain doesn't really look nice, you shouldn't use cinematic doodads, but rather use envorinmental doodads to make it look better.
Balancing seems to be a problem to me... if you have enough of those ice summoners at a decent level, then all bosses will be frozen the entire time, won't they?
And x10 damage is a lot, really.

Rejected.

Level 2
No, I test it many time, and good player loose after lvl 33-48... Ice summoner can't freeze boss, just slow it. Ice summoners having high price so, I try it and it's impossible to get freeze all
x10 is ok because it have 5% chance to hit and creep get a lot of life. Gunman get more damage multiplier and it's difficult too. Did you trying to play it? The game is very calibrate. And what is that "trigger leaked"?