• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vacuum Type spell only Chain lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok so I wanted to make a chain lightning spell that pulls all the hit units into the first or last unit hit by the chain lightning spell.. It can target Enemy Heroes, Enemy Creeps and for strategies Allied creeps.
Also I wanted to stun these units if they stray to far from each other and make a spirit of themselves move around themself while stunned.
Here is a script I found by Kercyn
Kercyn Link
  • Vacuum ability
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
  • Conditions
  • (Ability being cast) Equal to <your ability>
  • Actions
  • Set TargUnit = (Target unit of ability being cast)
  • Set CastingUnit = (Position of (Casting unit))
  • Unit - Move TargUnit instantly to CastingUnit
  • Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage TargUnit, dealing 100.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_CastingUnit)

Level 16
That wont work with chain spells. This will only pull the targeted one. If you want to have an effect with a chain ability to all the targets, you have to make a triggered chain spell. Also, you can make it pull the targets inside the chain spell's trigger because this one just instantly moves the target there.

Status
Not open for further replies.