• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UthertheDeathbringer

When arthas killed Uther the Lightbringer he was forever dead, however, later on, Kel'Thuzard rises up Uther and names him Arthas's elite Deathknight, Uther the Deathbringer...

Credits plz :)
Contents

UthertheDeathbringer (Texture)

Reviews
camel's_hump: very creative.
Level 6
This is a great skin! I really like that you turned some of his hair into a hood, and the entire feel of the skin is grand!
However, the wound on the legs seem a little wierd since they are symmetrical... Perhaps smaller wounds so that it doesnt look strange.

Level 12
However, the wound on the legs seem a little wierd since they are symmetrical... Perhaps smaller wounds so that it doesnt look strange.
Indeed, if only blizzard wasn't so lazy they could make a better system. Inface they completely waisted half his chest, the left side doesn't even do anything, they could have made that his back or even the othe half of his front so i could put a big gash across where arthas cut him. Thx for your comments tho :wink:

Level 10
The only problem I have with this skin is that its all too much the same grey. Theres not much contrast in the skin's details, theyre all a greyish blue or a greyish purple or a slightlgy green grey. They don't stand out from eachother. What happens when u import this into a map is that the character is tiny, and because of this all the details just end uplooking like a big grey blob. I think this is what werewulf was getting to in his post.

I think when doing an undead skin, it would be best to open up an undead arthas or a ghoul or a banshee ranger and sample blizz's color values. This also keeps your skin within the undead color palette and helps it mesh with other, non-modified, blizzard skins that people may be using in their maps.

Level 10
well, yeah, i would if i were to be using this. But I commented for the sake of public education. Also some people might not have photoshop and may be thinking the same thing i am.

Anyways, so I dont sound too critical, good job on this. I think this skin, specifically the torso, is a really good reference for anyone who is going to skin a paladin

Level 2
Can somebody tell me how to use custom made skins? I'm all new at this, and there's no tutorial for it :(

Level 1
Yeah let me get in on that last post....I HAVE NO DAMN IDEA HOW TO USE SKINS,.... modles im good with same with icons but skins I need help with any one help me out??? :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: