• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uther&Child Ghost model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I need someone who can make Uther and a child ghost model or texture (not sure can it be done throughout textures only)

It should look something like Cenarius or Antonidas ghost models from warcraft 3
I think it can prove very useful, specially since I've seen there aren't any models like it on the hive.

Thanks! :)

Level 2
Whoa thank you very much! :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

You should upload this I am sure it could be very useful to many others :)
Yes I was thinking the villager kid, also footman or bandit and villager man and woman would come in handy greatly too since ghost models are a very rare thing to find.

Level 28
Here you go :) You can create plenty of ghost models using War3 Model Editor. All you have to do is open the model you want to create a ghostly version from it and then go to Windows\Material Manager\ and change the Filter Mode to "Add Alpha"

Attachments

• GhostModels.rar
    305.5 KB · Views: 47
Level 2
Here you go :) You can create plenty of ghost models using War3 Model Editor. All you have to do is open the model you want to create a ghostly version from it and then go to Windows\Material Manager\ and change the Filter Mode to "Add Alpha"

dammn thanks man this is awesome! :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:
Will try to play with it too, sounds very easy tho this will do just fine for now. You have my sincerest thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.