• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Using Ladik's MPQ Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi people what's up
Well i was using this tool but i have two problems, first of all i can't use the "compact archive" function, i get an error when i try it, and i have another problem i can't see all the archives that are in the mpq i think some type of encrypting because there are some archives that have .xxx extention, anyone knows how help me? Thanks in advance

Sounds like you're trying to open a protected map.

Most map protectors will delete the map's listfile, which leads to some files showing up as having an *.xxx extension. And if the archive has at least one file whose name is unknown, it can't compact the archive.

We don't support map deprotection here. If this is your own map and you can prove it, then PM me and I'll give you some advice on what steps to take to recover your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.