• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

User Interface skinner needed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi there all modelers/skinners,,i wonder if anyone could help me make User Interface for my new map ?..cause of windows virus and crashed ..i lost all the modelin programs,,i really need help on new Interface for my new map not ,,not Wind and Cloud,,,im sure credit of the owner will be in the map,,if anyone please to help,,please PM me or email me at [email protected] thanks for everything !

Level 16
I think he means he wants the game interface changed. This means he wants like the frames and such, the things showing the inventory, time, unit queue, icon, portriat and minimap. I have two protoss interfaces currently--A gold one and the traditional one. I'll be happy to skin some interface for you as long as you abide to what I would consider a sane map. Not some ripped n00b-made map, but something with quality and detail.

If anyone has played Extreme AoS (i think) or some other map, I will submit my war zone map which is kind of bugged and up for grabs, it has the interface. You can also dl it here--Just look under Killst4r's skins

Level 21
List the type of user interface you want in the requests forum.

REMEMBER - ONLY add them if its NECESSARY. Don't JUST ADD THEM to make your map " awesome " or " nice " because thats just pathetic. It will cluster your map's space and is not necessary in MOST cases. ONLY DO SO IF ITS really necessary!

Level 5
Eusira said:
I think he means he wants the game interface changed. This means he wants like the frames and such, the things showing the inventory, time, unit queue, icon, portriat and minimap. I have two protoss interfaces currently--A gold one and the traditional one. I'll be happy to skin some interface for you as long as you abide to what I would consider a sane map. Not some ripped n00b-made map, but something with quality and detail.

@ Exactly what Eusira said above,,,yep i want custom interface as Eusira wrote there,,,

Im planing to work on for the next version of Angel Of Death ,,i will renew everything and make it new open RPG styles,,, everything news ,,not like the old angel of death version,,ofcourse its will be a quality map and more detail such as storyline/quests and more,,,thanks Eusira and Sopho !

click on my Wind and Cloud map i just done and check it out thanks for the times all !

Status
Not open for further replies.