• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Useful Attachment Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey I was wondering if it would be possible to create two types of attachment models. They would help make my map look better and I'm sure it could help other map makers as well.

I'm looking for two attachments that I couldn't find anywhere in this site.

It would be cool if someone made an attachment that made the unit look frozen, like icicles hanging from the units arms and stuff. (Think of like a movie where they find someone frozen to death and they like icicles hanging off of them) This would make my units frozen by a spell look a lot better :). I also think this could help a lot of other map makers because I'm sure they have spells that freeze units.

My other attachment that I could use is one that looks like sweat dripping. I think it would be a nice idea to have a unit sweating after it just used a sprint ability. (Maybe sweat dripping from arms and head or going down the body, if possible) Yet again I think this could also help other map makers and not just me.

Nutshell: Frozen and Sweat Attachments

I hope someone could help, it would mean a lot :).

Level 2
I have done that before, but I wanted a more realistic way of making someone look frozen. Wanted to do a combination of turning them blue, and having like icicles hanging from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.