• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upgrade building selling units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Create two custom building and change sold units. It will fix.
Like this;
Create A building sold 1,2,3 units (when upgrade 1)
Create B building sold 4,5,6 units.( when upgrade 2)

Level 9
In that case I have another question. Is it possible to somehow manipulate with stacks of sellable units? Like in the start it's 0 and when a certain condition is met the stack will jump to 3.

Level 21
Is it possible to somehow manipulate with stacks of sellable units? Like in the start it's 0 and when a certain condition is met the stack will jump to 3.
'Stats - Stock Maximum' field defines the maximum quantity of the unit that can be stocked in the building which sells it. You can make a duplicate building that can sell a duplicate unit with a different Stock Maximum.

Level 9
Where? Selling creeps for income or?
Yes, you can't send certain creeps before level 15, so their stock is 0 before that. After level 15 starts it jumps to 3.
'Stats - Stock Maximum' field defines the maximum quantity of the unit that can be stocked in the building which sells it. You can make a duplicate building that can sell a duplicate unit with a different Stock Maximum.
I know, but in Legion TD they did it somehow dynamically and I wonder how.

Status
Not open for further replies.