• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

upgrade 1 unit to another unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
just wanna ask how to upgrade 1 unit to become another unit
ex. 1 A peon will b upgrded to a grunt[any unit] and soon..... how can i do that,,,?
ex. 2 or a normal peon will be upgraded and chnge to another color[not a plyer color but the unit color] and different height [ i mean the Scaling value of unit will be chnge and it will be more bigger than to normal]

:grin:

Level 12
You have this spells that can help you: all are located in Abilities\Orc\Units

Spells are: Berseker upgrade, Chaos (Grunt), Chaos (Grom).......In spell setings you have to chose "new unit type" there you can set which unit will your old unit become....Also in Requirements of spell set which upgrade you need to old unit become new changed unit.

Level 12
man those spells are permant not morphing spells go check them...

folow this instructions:

1.Find spell named Chaos (Grom).......spell is located in Abilities\Orc\Units
2.Edit spell: chose "new unit type", chose Reguirements (upgrade needed to unit change)
3.Add this spell to unit which you want to become some other unit.
4.When upgrade need is researched unit will be changed...

Level 12
just wanna ask how to upgrade 1 unit to become another unit
ex. 1 A peon will b upgrded to a grunt[any unit] and soon..... how can i do that,,,?
ex. 2 or a normal peon will be upgraded and chnge to another color[not a plyer color but the unit color] and different height [ i mean the Scaling value of unit will be chnge and it will be more bigger than to normal]

:grin:

If that's what you need
+ REP to me

Attachments

• upgrade unit.w3x
    17 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Level 9
just make the unit's buildings and add the upgrade, after that set the "building"(your unit) back to unit, now you can upgrade your unit like a tower

for the scaling i think there are a way with triggers to do that... i'm sure, but you can change the color of the unit to 100% by trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.