• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] unwanted channeling animation from raise dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
hey there,

I created a hero spell based on raise dead. everything works smoothly, but for some reason the caster keeps playing it's "spell" animation in a loop until it is issued a new order. I thought maybe changing the spell to be based on the item version would help, but it still happened. I was able to fix this by triggering to wait 1 sec and then playing the stand animation, but does anyone know why this is happening?
could it have to do with the fact that I am not summoning any units with it, but rather just using it as a way to target corpses and make them dissappear when used?

thanks!

Level 41
open the model in war3 model editor, go to sequence manager and double click the spell animation

f1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.