• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Master Raise Dead Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
While doing some world editor spells, I ran into a problem. One spell which would be really nice ingame could not be created (at least by me). The spell Iam talking about is 'The Master Raise Dead' the way I like to call it. Its a slice between the raise dead and the animate dead spells, it works like the animate dead spell; revives everyone around, but instead of their former bodies, the revived units will always remain skeletons (like in raise dead). The skeletons will not be undestructible (death knights animate dead) so it would be wise to focus it on the satyrs one; and it would be good if all the skeletons wouldnt be pink.

I myself, in my opinion, am an average spell maker, but with this simple spell, I canot manage. If anyone knows how to bring this spell from the stage of idea, to the stage of existence please share your knowledge.

If you are confusing this with a request, please be assured that this is an ask for a tutorial, all the actuall spell making will be my job.

If my answer can be found in a different thread, and all Iam doing is repeating an already asked question, my sencier apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.