• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unsung Legends wants You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Unsung Legends is a RPG map, that bases off WOW, but has a somewhat linear storyline. You start off at the capital city of your choice, and choose your class. The class that you choose will affect what masteries you can choose, after you master one you can go on to another, with a max of 3.

features
-mounts (flying ones are still up for debate)
-wars
-hero arenas
- extensive terrain
- lots of custom mods
- over 100 custom spells
- and lots more

go here for more info

http://www.wc3campaigns.com/showthread.php?t=67582&page=1&pp=25

openings

- a modder (or two)
- a skinner
- a few terrainers
- a cinemtic maker
- a speller
- anoter trigger

,but if you feel you can contribute to UL then post what yoou can do

it is headed by FrostFire5765, so I can't gurantee you'll be in PM him at wc3 campaigns, or i'll PM him for you. HOwever, I can give you a general thumbs up or down.

Level 3
Hmm, I could probably do the spelling for you, I'm a grammar expert.
I might be able to do some skinning and terraining for you too if you want. This sounds like a pretty cool RPG.

Level 11
Ok... you've got me as well. ;) Send me some spells and I'll do them. And nothing impossible please. Also, do you want them multi-instance or castable only by one unit/map? Or maybe one unit/player? Just tell me if they should be trigger (easier for me to do but not multi-instance) or JASS (harder and slower but multi-instance...). ;)

Level 11
yeah

Daelin said:
Ok... you've got me as well. ;) Send me some spells and I'll do them. And nothing impossible please. Also, do you want them multi-instance or castable only by one unit/map? Or maybe one unit/player? Just tell me if they should be trigger (easier for me to do but not multi-instance) or JASS (harder and slower but multi-instance...). ;)

thanks soo mcuh daelin, so you just want to be a free lancer or part of the actual team?

okay here's a spell I would make it myself if I wasn't working on the basic gameplay.

Fear- like blizzard's in candywar. Casts on a unit causes that and others around it to run away, I don't care where. If you want you can make it so that, when cast any enemies around the hero run away. And no it doesn't have to be multistancible, cause I doubt the AI will use it well, but if it's not too much work could you make it multistancible? And if possible base it off something the AI uses frequently e.g. chain lightning.

And daelin if you join or help out i'll try and get the whole team to give you rep. same with anybody else who helps out.

Level 11
yeah

Angelusz said:
I can help aswel, i can make something like fear pretty easily.

sure okay anhelusz, here's a sort of teaser, though you may have to use WEU, when war stomp, or thunder clap is cast any units effected are thrown back by the force, and are u a freelancer or want to be part of the team?

Level 9
taurenwarrior, i'll be freelancer at first, if i like it, i might join the team.
Now, personal message me a detailed description of the spell you want made, and i'll see what i can do for you.

I didn't understand your last post..

Level 11
yeah

Angelusz said:
taurenwarrior, i'll be freelancer at first, if i like it, i might join the team.
Now, personal message me a detailed description of the spell you want made, and i'll see what i can do for you.

I didn't understand your last post..

i mean't jase has only done one rclour skin, and that isn't enough and

Unsung legends is a work in progress and we encourage ideas of your own, so if you have a spell idea post here

http://www.wc3campaigns.com/showthread.php?t=67582&page=9&pp=25

Level 11
new spells

voodoo doll

creates an exact copy of a target unit(maybe different vertex colouring), when the doll takes damage so does the orginal and hwen it dies so does the orginal.

dread and despair

mutilates a corpse and picks up a head item, the next attack the unit will throw the head (i'll make the model), seeing thier brethren's head the surrounding enemies will freeze in fear or run away (like fear, but its random)

Level 11
new spells

cleanse: cleans a target unit of all negative buffs. If the unit is undead then it will either be turned into it's living form or die. (e.g. the lving form of a acoltye is a peasant, the form of a frost wyrn is a dragon, abominations have no alternates so they die) if it has an alt ernate form then it is transferred to the side of the caster.

plague- transforms a unit into it's undead form examples above or turns it into a zombie or random skeleton, also produces a small area of blight around the unit.

power of blight- restores the land about the hero, (from blight), and heals him and nearby allies for a large amount, also gives stat boosts, and summons one skeleton

Level 11
more openings

UL also needs voice actors, I have no idea which ones so contact frost, if you do voices.

and i'd like to add that if you can join the team, and if you need a small model or spell (for other things), I'm the guy to help you out.

features not mentionned

-trade skills, choose from various arts to make a living.
-a cool first person camera.
- several detailled locations with cool plots, from warcarft books
- awesome quests

Level 3
Well we would require too some terrainers, anyone who has skills with lordaeron tileset for now.

Idea for spells:
-Lightning ride: give fast movement to unit and add some sort of lightning shield
-Golem invocation: create a golem from a pile of rock, with no timer.

Level 5
hi tauren i am a kinda all round persone i can help out with triggers terrain skins stuff like that (cant model though) i personaly think my best feature is terainer so if u need anyone to help u i would like to and about the golem thing i think what he ment to say was something like a water elemental only without a timer and its summond from a pile of rox instead out of the middel of nowhere

Level 11
sure

u bet we still need help, i suppose you're both in, but i'll have to ask frost and people post here

http://www.wc3campaigns.com/showthread.php?p=655042#post655042

and both of u want to be part of the team right?

and evilwart here's a list of skins

an undead sorceress (head skinned if possible and looks cool), a human assasin ( no head) , a high elve assasin (head skinned too), a human spirit of vengenace (no head), a high elf spirit of venegenace (head included), a hgh elf and human runner (head included for high elf), an ereday version of all of the above IF POSSIBLE + a eredar archer (no head) an undead version of the assasin and sprit of vengeance (head included)

I know its a lot so do as many as u feel like, but thier all just cnp and reclours

Level 11
Talon the Mage said:
Fear can be easyly created by modifying silence or drunken haze. Just select that not only spelling but also ranged and melee attacking is blokaded. If a unit with no attack is attacked, it will naturaly run away. :wink:

thats not the point of the spell we want them to run away anyways not while being continually attacked.

Level 5
sure not a problem about the silverpine forest but i will ned to have some more details about the map
1)size
2)any necesary buildings
3)creeps, units, enemy bases
4)is it a map in which people have to follow a road or just go around and go whereever they like

and just any other detail i cant come up with right now :wink:

beter yet can u tell me how i can contact the other terrainers on this project that would help a million

Level 11
Weeniedog said:
sure not a problem about the silverpine forest but i will ned to have some more details about the map
1)size
2)any necesary buildings
3)creeps, units, enemy bases
4)is it a map in which people have to follow a road or just go around and go whereever they like

and just any other detail i cant come up with right now :wink:

beter yet can u tell me how i can contact the other terrainers on this project that would help a million

well I aldready mentioned slith is in charge of terraining so really I don't know i'll contact him, though he's never on here mostly on wc3 campaigns, several times a day so u can contact him there. also contact FrostFire5765 UL's leader who also does terraining.

though I can show people what to do with triggering we need a few more spell systems.

Level 11
wienie here's what you can do

First map: Forest Depth
1)maximum size as it is country map.
2)Small burned village and some undead base (one for the forsaken, one for the scourge)
3)Creeps: rogue undead. Units: undead from both forsaken and scourge fighting each other.
4) they go whereever they want in everymap we would make to give the player the real impression of an Open RPG.

Second map: The river
1)maximum size as it is country map. A river dividing the map in two
2)Small burned village and some undead base (one for the forsaken, one for the scourge) A troll small village. Some Entic assembly.
3)Creeps: rogue undead, murlocs, nagas. Units: undead from both forsaken and scourge fighting each other, troll, fewer.
First map: Forest Depth
1)maximum size as it is country map.
2)Small burned village and some undead base (one for the forsaken, one for the scourge)
3)Creeps: rogue undead. Units: undead from both forsaken and scourge fighting each other.
4) they go whereever they want in everymap we would make to give the player the real impression of an Open RPG.

Second map: The river
1)maximum size as it is country map. A river dividing the map in two
2)Small burned village and some undead base (one for the forsaken, one for the scourge) A troll small village. Some Entic assembly.
3)Creeps: rogue undead, murlocs, nagas. Units: undead from both forsaken and scourge fighting each other, troll, fewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.